Sunday, December 4, 2011

Jay-Z and Kanye West Watch the Throne Concert Outfit

Hello All!

As you know, I have to talk about my outfit and make-up for the concert.

The first picture is my outfit that I took at my mom house. My shirt is a vintage shirt that I found in my grandmothers closest, I had a black tank from Forever 21 plus sizes, a black skirt from Forever 21 plus sizes, tights with designs from the Avenue, a vintage purple chain purse from a rummage sale and flat shoes from payless.

My jewelry was pearls that came in a set of 10 from Forever 21 and a butterfly ring from Ashley Stewart, a plus size store.



Here are a couple of other pictures that show the top and the bottom of the outfit.




My makeup was done by me of course. My foundation is MAC studio fix plus NC 45, so is my powder, by MAC NC 45. Then my eyes was a pallet from eyes lips face. This was a smokey eye with a slight bit of purple to pop the color so it wasn't so smokey. Also the color under the brow as a highlighter of Ricepaper by MAC. The cheek color was a pop of red and my lips are a Moderate by MAC.


I hope that you enjoy and try this look out on yourself.

<3 Brits

No comments:

Post a Comment