Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My Extensions Photoshoot

Hello all my fellow bloggers/readers! 

I just did a photo shoot last week for a new extension company called My Extensions. They focus on selling hair of pure 100% virgin hair. The hair is amazing and its all different brands and culture of hair. 

Take a look at my makeup that I did! I wil have the professional pictures soon! But I loved the way things turned out for the girls! 



Eyes: Woodwinked (mac), embark (mac) Saddle (mac), Blush Sweet as cocoa (mac), peaches (mac); Lip Modesty (mac) 

Eyes: Mulch (mac); Naked Lunch (mac); Gleam (mac), Ricepaper (mac) Blush: sweet as cocoa (mac) and Peaches (eyes lip face); Lip: Modesty (mac) 

Eyes: Amber lights (mac) satin taupe (mac) ricepaper (mac) Blush: Dame and Coygirl (mac) Lips: Modesty 




xoxo Love, 

Brits 

No comments:

Post a Comment