Thursday, August 23, 2012

My Bride Jemelah aka Puffy

Hello Bloggers and Followers!

Here is another bride I had the pleasure of working with, Jemelah. She was so sweet and cute. I had to complete 6 girls that day including her mother, the bride and four bridesmaids.

She was so grateful for everything and was a very calm and relaxed bride. She looked stunning and it the makeup application was easy brezzy. Now for the trail on the other hand, phewwww it gave me the flux! lol!

What really makes my job special is when I get messages like this, read below:


This message is directly from my client and that message really got me emotional and a cried a little (hey dont judge me, I love what I do). But messages like this is why I do what I do. I just want you to look amazing on your special day, whatever that may be. I dont want you to look caked on with makeup, I take the beauty you already have and make the rest work for you! That's why my motto is:

To enhance the Natural Beauty of all Women! 

xoxo
Brits



My bride Jemelah


Full wedding gown! (I think her dress was amazing and it was perfect for her)


A side view of her makeup


Jemelah and her husband walking down the aisle as husband and wife. Even the hubby told me thank you and how amazing she looked!


Lastly, I loved the groomsmen suits. The color was amazing and they got to wear gymshoes! Lucky ducks! But they had some major swag, but the person who had the most swag was the ring barrier! He was out showing all the men!




No comments:

Post a Comment