Friday, August 24, 2012

YP Video Hood Shit

Hello Bloggers and Followers!

I have been trying to work super hard and get my makeup career going. I had the opportunity to do a video shoot. He is newly signed to Universal Records, recording artist, YP. He is a Chicago based rapper. I had to go makeup for 8 girls that day. It was a long shoot, but I think that the video came out amazing.

Please make sure that you follow these young girls Young Wonder. The have a great vision and are going to be real successful, their business mind is amazing.

Just a little info about the video, its all about the hood things that may take place, grilling cheese with an iron, counting money, women, and ice cream. If you are from Chicago, you can understand some of the stuff going on.

Please enjoy!

xoxo
Brits

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89yJbPazXps&feature=share&list=UUEiXmUCV1Iv5FIm4N10sXSw

No comments:

Post a Comment