Thursday, August 23, 2012

My Bride Punchi (Indian Wedding)

Hello Followers and Bloggers!

I have been super busy with traveling and working, I haven't been blogging. Now its time to get back on track. I have so much to show and tell. But first, let me start with my bride, Punchi!

I had the pleasure of working with this young a month or so ago for her wedding taking place right outside of Oakbrook. She was marrying on a hot Saturday afternoon. It was funny, normally I do trials two to three weeks before the wedding, I completed her trial, the day before. Punchi was from California and her future husband lived in Chicago.

I completed 7 ladies looks, including the bride. It was really fun to work with these young ladies. They gave me gifts and snacks and welcomed me with open arms. They even offered for me to attend the wedding after I was done. I had to decline, because of prior engagements, but it was really sweet.

The bride hardly wore makeup, so she just wanted a simple look with a little glam. I think I achieved it. I wish Punchi and her new husband all the best in the world and all the best back in California!

xoxo

Brits


My Bride Punchi

My bride in her full saree (doesn't she look amazing)

Some of Punchi bridesmaids and the bride

This is the mom of the groom and mom of the bride. (makeup done by me)


The bride sister


This is just a final picstich of everything done. The lace thing at the bottom of the picture is a gift they gave me. It had some snack in it, but the bag was beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment