Friday, November 11, 2011

BlackBook Midnight Mixologists Chicago Event Presented by Stoli Part 2


Hello All,

Here is part two of the BlackBook Event.

We last left off at the drink menu. As stated six out of seven drinks were amazing and here are all of the drinks listed below. Plus they are all pretty!

                    The above drinks were the two best drinks of the night for me! Absoluty delicious!




Next are all of the snacks that were provided for us throughout the whole time we were there. They were finger foods, some buffalo egg rolls, cheeseburgers, pretzels, and pizza (not pictured). Overall they are were pretty tasty and filling for all the drinks that we had that night. 





Last but not least is our outfits and makeup from last night. I finally got the chance to make up Ari's face from last night. She has amazing eye curvature and she can take great colors to her skin. I cannot wait for the next even to make up her face. I love to beat a face. Hell y'all know that make-up is my passion.

I used a foundation of NW 55 from MAC, a translucent power from MAC that blends into any foundation, a bronzer from forever 21 beauty collection, for her shadows, I used my pallet from eyes, lips, face, Ari provided her own lip gloss. I think her look went well with her outfit and she has great eyes to shape for all colors. 




Here is my outfit for that evening. I had foundation on from MAC NC45, MAC Power NC45, MAC blush, two combined colors, A bronzer from forever 21, two shadows from Victoria Secrets, and a light highlighter from my favorite eyes lips face pallet. A very polished and clean look with a pop of color! 

My outfit was a pieced together at the last minute, because was women, we never know what to wear. The top is a vintage top from my grandmothers closet, a bow tie belt from H&M, Pants from Forever 21 Plus Sizes and my nude shoes from Shoedazzle.com. 



Overall I want to send a huge thank you to Ari for thinking of me for this fabulous event. Congrats to BlackBook and Stoli for a fabulous event. Also if you are looking for something fun and somewhere different to go for drinks, please check out crossings. 

<3 Brits 

No comments:

Post a Comment