Thursday, November 10, 2011

Miss Piggy Collection for MAC

Hello My Followers,

OMG OMG OMG The most famous pig, Miss Piggy of the muppets is coming out with a mini collection of a shadow, liner, and lashes for MAC Cosmetics . The reason I find this exciting, many people made fun of me for being a bigger girl and always called me fat and Miss Piggy, now to all those haters, HA, Miss Piggy has her own line of make-up and I think that is amazing.

The line will launch on November 14, 2011 in all MAC Cosmetic stores as well as maccosmetics.com. Here is her promo picture, and the items that will be involved in her collection. Also don't forget to support Miss Piggy, Kermit and friends in their upcoming movie The Muppet Movie is coming out on November 23rd.

<3 Brits

Included in the kit is the Miss Piggy Pink frost eye shadow, a black eyeliner (of course) and some lashes to make your normal lashes are little thicker.




No comments:

Post a Comment