Thursday, November 3, 2011

Kim Kardashian and Justin Bieber... don't know if I can handle all this?!


So as we all know Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries is getting a divorce after 72 days of being married...Did anyone else see this coming? (hell I lost 30 bucks I thought it would at least go two years, * shrugs*)





The big question is, should Kim give the ring back?! In my personal opinion, she shouldn't give the ring back, period. It was something that was given to her and my mom always told me never to give back jewerly... I wouldn't leave the ring as is, I would break it up and make something better. That's just me, but what do you all think? Should she give the ring back or should she keep the ring? I wanna hear your thoughts!
(Kim don't do it)

Also as a respect factor give her some time to get over this, she might have been in love and Kris might not have realized that he was getting into something with one of the most popular names, faces, and ass in the game! Good luck Kim and I hope you stay strong!






Justin Bieber on the other hand is a different story.

A girl accused Justin Bieber of getting her pregnant backstage and only being able to last for "30 seconds". If the child is proven his, the girl wants 12,000 a month in child support! This girl is crazy.

Here are my questions/comments/concerns

1. This is girl is bonkers! Does she want a reality show!?
2. Does this girl realize that she is messing with a double edge sword? If she wins, Justin can sue her for rape....Girl you have to think.
3. I think this would be a great episode for Maury.....In the case of the 3 month old boy, Justin (long suspense pause) You are NOT the father! *cue girl running off the stage crying*

Ok in all seriousness, I really hope this comes back that he is not the father and this was all a joke to get attention. If not, poor Justin, Usher needed to teach you the pull out method!

No comments:

Post a Comment