Monday, November 28, 2011

Cyber Monday Shopping!

Hello All!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and had a great time with friends and family. As everyone know that this is one of the biggest time of the year for shopping. As some reports state shoppers over the four day holiday has already spend 50 million dollars on discounted TV's, computers, etc.

So today is called 'Cyber Monday' this is the day that a lot of people go back to work and do some online shopping. Many companies have great online deals that you can buy at the comforts of your own desk, home, etc. Some of my favorite websites are having some great deals and I want to share them with you.

Forever 21 Free Shipping and some clothes up to 80% off forever21.com
Eyes Lips Face (a makeup website) the whole site is 50% off. Min order of $25 dollars and shipping and handling is $6.95
M.A.C. Free overnight shipping on all orders big or small! (I finally got my Miss Piggy Eye shadow!)\
Best Buy has spend $100 get $10 back.
Old Navy has 30% off your entire purchase
ASOS has 25% off your entire purchase
VOGUE has a 87% discount of their subscription (for all my fashionistas, this is a must have)

Those are a few that you can check out! I am sure that there are millions more, but those are some of the favs! I hope that everyone enjoys shopping from the comforts of their own home. Enjoy your Monday and be watching out for my make-up Haul coming soon!

<3 Brits

No comments:

Post a Comment