Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Skincare Very Important!

Hello Followers!

Being a freelance artist, I can take about makeup all day but you have to make sure that you have a great skincare regimen going too. You don't want your skin to look old and wrinkly at 30, you want it to stay young, tight and pretty!

I know that some skin care products can be very expensive, but there are some things that you can do at your home that can give you that clear skin that all women want!

1. Drink lots of water!

It is very helpful to clear up your skin and make it even tone. I know some individuals may not like water, but it good for you and your skin. The best water would be from tap. It has the fluorine in it for your teeth and its not processed like some bottles of water. Plus its free. (free is always good!) Keep in mind, you can go weeks without food, but you cant go a week without water! Water Water Water. Drink it!

2. Moisturize your skin.

Don't get out the shower and not put some kind of moisturize face cream on your skin. It helps with the moisturize the skin and not dry up the skin. I wouldn't suggest any kind of perfume lotions or anything like that. I would suggest jergens, aveeno, cocoa butters, etc. But please make sure that you find something that works best for you.

3. A simple but last tip, Take two eggs and some honey and apply it to your skin.

This is somethings that you have at home and that you can use every other day and give yourself a mini facial. Per what I have read on many websites, it can smooth out your skin and tighten it up as well.

So above are a few different tricks to get that skin flawless and perfect.  I hope that you use some of the ideas and post your own and let me know how it goes!

<3 Brits

1 comment:

  1. I have eczema and I have a few times it will flair up another suggestion that my dermatologist suggested that you take the egg mixutre ur talking about n add sugar for a lil abrasion to exfoliate the dead skin cells

    ReplyDelete