Thursday, November 3, 2011

A day in the life!

So as I blog about my favorite TV shows, lets talk about my life and the crazy things that happen in it!

-My fridge and stove go out all at the same time! Really?!

Well to explain that, the stove and fridge are about 20 years old and it many have been their time, but hell, who wants to clean out the fridge and freezer? Ugh!

Not to mention that crap costs money so as of tomorrow, new fridge and stove....Im grateful, but still I could have done without a new one.

On a side note, I want to give my friend Ari aka @sassyvirgoari on twitter. She was there giving me advice and willing to help me with hookups! I really thank her and love her! xoxo

Hopefully when everything is installed and ready, there will be pictures, but its hard to give up something that you have known for years....time to let it go (dont want to be a hoarder!)

1 comment:

  1. Aw Boo U KNOW U MY ACE n I gotta keep a smile on your Beautiful FACE..aw snap I should b a rapper Im hotter than Lil Kim would ever b LOL

    ReplyDelete