Thursday, November 10, 2011

Giselle Gatsby Photo shoot

Hello All,

I have been really following my passion and being a make-up artist and doing some fun and crazy shoots (see previous posts from the bottom). It was funny that I was just thinking about these pictures. I said to myself, self, you haven't gotten these pictures that you did a shoot for about three weeks ago. I just went to my phone and there are the pictures in my email! To me the shoot was something different other than the glamour photos. I really really love them and I love how my work is involving!

OAN: As a good make-up artist you only know how to do one kind of face. As a great make-up artist you can do all types of faces, Black, White, Asian, Mexican, etc. I feel that I am in the process of being a great MUA!

Take a look at my pictures and tell me what you think!

<3 Brits














1 comment: