Friday, November 11, 2011

You're Invited! BlackBook Midnight Mixologists Chicago Event Presented by Stoli



                                                                          Part One 


Last night I was invited out by my friend Ari or @ on twitter. She always try to include me on some fun activities. So we went to a cute little bar called CROSSING on 2548 North Southport Avenue. It was an event present by Stoli and BlackBook. We got there around 8:30 and we thought it would be packed, but it was a very nice crowd there enjoying Stoli drinks. They had their magazines on the table as well as a photobooth for people to take pictures. The place was very cute, and very stylish, a great place to have an event as that. 


On the cover of the BlackBook Magazine was Ashley Greene from the Twlight Saga. The magazine cover was gorge and the make-up was simple, yet fabulous. The scarf on Ashley is simply amazing and it was a major talk of the magazine. Also BlackBook is celebrating fifteen years of being in the magazine business and they partnered with stoli to celebrate a great milestone. 


The book hits shelf's today, so make sure that you support and check a great and creative magazine. 












These are some of my favorite pictures that was taken last night in the Stoli photo-booth. As you can see we did both a color and black and white, but I really really love the black photos. They are more candid and more fun. I thought that was a great touch to the event.












The two pictures are pictures of the drink list that they were serving last night. I must say the drinks were amazing! Out of the seven drinks that were served, I didn't like one out of the seven and that was the "Stoli Chinos Elitist" it was way too much going on, anywho the drinks were really fabulous and each one was very different loved them all.



1 comment:

  1. whats so funny is that I put up the black n white photos at my desk at work :)

    ReplyDelete