Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Photoshoot Weekend! Judi from BGC7

Hello my followers!

It has been a long but exciting weekend. I had a video shoot, (that will be in another blog) and I had the honor of working with Judi from the Bad Girls Club season 7. If you don't know who she is, you must be living under a rock or your don't have cable. She is the breakout star of season 7. She was known for carrying her purse, "getting it cracking", and her voodoo doll, Ms. Voodoo.

I had the honor of doing her make-up this past Sunday and it was so much fun. I just want to say that she was an amazing person to work with. She didn't change and she is more beautiful in person, and a tiny little women too. The stylist on the shoot were amazing and helped with the look they wanted for her shoot. The clothes were amazing, Judi put in work, and we all "got it cracking".

Here are a few pictures from the shoot:






This final picture was posted later on twitter (@), and it made me feel awesome that she still had on the makeup that I had did earlier from the shoot.

Thanks Judi and I look forward to working with you in the future! Best of luck in all of her future endeavors.

<3 Brits

No comments:

Post a Comment