Thursday, November 3, 2011

X Factor First Show

So I will admit that I am little late watching the show! Thank goodness for my DVR! So at this point I have so many favorites, I don't know what to do!

For those that don't know X Factor is a show where there are individuals competing for a 5 million dollar recording contract and a national commercial for Pepsi. If you havent watched it, personally I think that it is better than American Idol! (sorry that show is played out and there are very few people who have made it...) Any who here are my favorites!

The judges are Paula Abdul (for the groups) Simon Cowell (for the girls) LA Reid (for the guys) and Nicole Scherzinger (for the over 30s).

What do you all think?! Who could be the winner of the 5 million dollar contract!?


Rachel Crow (girls) 

Melanie Amaro (girls)

Stereo Hogz (Groups)

Stacy Francis (over 30's)

Leroy Bell (over 30's)

Marcus Canty (boys)

Astro (Brian Bradley (boys))

Chris Rene (boys) 

1 comment:

  1. I AGREE THIS SHOW IS BETTER THAN AMERICAN IDOL! I HOPE RACHEL, MELANIE, STACY REALLY WIN BUT ANY OF THESE PERFORMERS WOULD BE FINE WITH ME BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL GOOD!

    ReplyDelete