Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Photoshoot Weekend! Part 2 Olu Maintain: Nawti

This weekend was really busy, but very exciting. This shoot was for Olu Maintain: Nawti. This was a two day shoot. I must say this shoot was super crazy. I did about 14 faces over a two day shoot. The pictures that are listed below are from the first day. They are not the best quality, but you can get a feel for my color pallet for all the girls.

The second to last picture, I had to do her makeup twice. She had to get in the pool and play the flute. I did the same look on her twice and it was amazing both times. I also had to do the artist makeup. He didn't know that I could give him a clean lining with make-up. He was very impressed and I cannot wait for the video to come out so I can feature it here on my blog. Everyone that I made up that day was a complete doll and was happy to have me there.

Here are a few pictures below:






The artist Nawti Olu Maintain

No comments:

Post a Comment