Monday, November 14, 2011

Colors Colors Colors

Hey All!

So I am obsessing over color shadows! Its all about the colors and being adventurous! I was just reading Vogue and a lot of the ads are full of colors. Also some cosmetic companies are coming out with some amazing colors such as Revlon and Maybelline.

I am so glad that companies are taking a risk and bring out the colors in their ads. Take a look at a few of my favorite colors that I did on some of my girls. Even Miss Piggy is giving me some color!

Try it different colors be adventurous! Send me some pics!

<3 Brits



 I had to steal this look below from a friend on twitter @! A great look and some amazing                                                                                             
                                                                             colors!

1 comment:

  1. I loved the color u used on my eyes that day n I always feared that some colors would look weird and now that they are re vamping a lot of the colors that they had i am glad cause some of the other colors they had were not made for ppl of color

    ReplyDelete