Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Red Lip by MAC

Hello All!

So as everyone knows following this blog, I love make-up. So for this fall, the red lip is back. The thing about a red lip is, you can just wear the lip and nothing else. It gives the full appearance of a fully done face, well in my opinion.

In the video (the link is listed below) a MAC make-up artist explains how she gets the perfect red lip. She states that you have to have a lip liner, (i agree), your perfect red, (please make sure that you choose the best shade for you. Not all reds are agreeable for all skin), and a mirror.

She explains that you have to make sure that you angle your cupids bow, which is the v on the top of your lip, and line all around your lips. You can make this liner as thick or as thin as you would like, your preference. Once your outline is complete, make sure that you fill your lipstick in all the way around. This includes very tight corners of your lips. Red is a very dominate color and if the color is not distributed evenly, then it looks cracked and not good.

TIP: When you have finished with your lip stick your finger in your mouth and pull out so the access doesn't get on your lips!  (I know I know, make sure that you do that so when you are talking to that special someone you dont have lipstick on your teeth, trust me!)

Once complete give yourself  a pucker and go out and give the world your fierce lips! I hope you all enjoy this  info and go out and get some red lips! Muah! xoxo

<3 Brits



http://www.maccosmetics.com/makeup_artistry/8173/Video/index.tmpl?cm_mmc=email-_-November-_-1112_redlip-_-redlip

1 comment:

  1. That just made me want to try out a lipstick I always feared wearing lipstick would make me look goofy so I never got intoit I was an avid lip gloss person but now I want to explore lipsticks n see what's good for me

    ReplyDelete